Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Life Insurance and Annuities in California with ISE Insurance Services
Serving you face to face in Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Stockton, Fresno, and San Diego – well basically… the whole state
Why Life Insurance or Annuity products? - In the most simple terms: because they can solve the consequences of dying too soon and living to long ...
Life Insurance can:
- Be used as Mortgage Protection to leave your loved ones a home that is paid for when you die
- Replace your income
- Pay final Expenses
- Provide Needed Cash when you are Chronically or Critically Ill - WHILE you are alive
- Pay Taxes
- Be used in a Buy / Sell agreement to fund the purchase of a business
- Be an integral part of Business Succession Planning (Key-person)
- Help you Maximize the return on your pension
- Provide for your Children's education
- Provide Tax-deferred growth and Tax-Free withdrawals (with proper plan design and management)
- and many, many more....
Similarly, Annuities can:
- A GUARANTEED income stream that will last as long as you are alive
- Provide Tax Deferred Growth
- Allow flexibility in Withdrawals
- Provide a guaranteed portion of your retirement plan
- Allow unlimited investment in a tax deferred account
- Allow for Interest credited based on Stock Market Index performance - while protecting you from loss of principal
Life Insurance and Annuities - at ISE Insurance Services, we make the complex simple -
Our goal is to help you identify areas of concern, explain potential solutions, identify products that best address your concerns, and make sure you have enough information to make the best possible decision for you - not us.
Life Insurance Basics:
Term Life Insurance
Term insurance covers temporary needs. It provides protection for a specific period of time (the "term") and generally pays a benefit only if you die during the term. This type of insurance often makes sense when you have a need a large amount of coverage that will end at a specific point in time. For instance, you may decide that you only need coverage until your children graduate from college or a particular debt is paid off, such as your mortgage
In contrast, permanent insurance provides lifelong death benefit protection and can develop cash value that can be used for supplementing retirement, estate planning, charitable giving, just to name a few. - There are MANY variations of this: Whole life, Universal Life, Indexed Universal Life (allows Interest to be credited to your policy based on stock market index performance, subject to product specific limitations)...
Permanent Life Insurance
Life Insurance LIVING BENEFITS
- Both Term and Permanent policies can have many benefits that you can use while still living!
- Waiver of Premium / Cost of insurance - Pays for your premium if you become disabled **
- Terminal Illness Rider - allows you to access a portion the face amount of the policy if you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness**
- Critical Illness Rider - allows you to access a portion of the face amount of the policy if you have a critical illness such as cancer / stroke / heart attack etc ... **
- Chronic Illness Rider - Allows you to access a portion of the face amount in the event you have a chronic illness that affects your ability to take care of yourself - such as Alzheimer's, Parkinsons, or many others **
** Each carrier and or contract may have differing terms and conditions for these coverages - please consult with us to go over the the specifics to see what may fit your needs best.
Both Term and Permanent policies have distinct advantages in given situations, and each has more plan designs and riders than Baskin-Robbins has Ice Cream. With almost 30 years of expert, award winning experience - let our Agency Manager help you sort though the fine print to find the best options that fit you specifically
Please feel free to use our FREE needs analysis calculators to see how much protection you need or how much you need to invest to retire with the income you want:
https://www.iseinsurance.com/calculators.aspx Please Note - you do not have to disclose any information in order to use these calculators - they are free with no obligation or tracking of your data
Thank you for your interest in ISE Insurance Services and our portfolio of Life and Annuity products. Click here to get more information: Life Quote Request
Please feel free to call our office at 888-945-1495 Extension 101, and speak to an insurance professional or you can email your questions and an agent will reply promptly.