Call Us CALL US TODAY | 1-888-945-1495

Business Insurance BUSINESS

Business Insurance to fit your specific needs. Industry specific programs at the lowest possible premium 

Read More
Workers Compensation Insurance WORKERS COMPENSATION

We do workers compensation better - lower prices, more carriers & free X-mod management.

Read More
Farm Insurance FARM

The State of California is built on Agriculture - Rancher, Grower, Processor, Distributor - We have a solution for you.

Read More
Life Insurance LIFE

Life Insurance - We can custom create insurance solutions for those problems no-one wants to talk about.

Read More
Homeowners Insurance HOME

Get coverage to help pay for repairs, replacement costs and living expenses if something happens to your home.

Read More


Auto Insurance AUTO

All auto policies ARE NOT the same - Give us the opportunity to match your needs with the best carrier.

Read More


Farm / Agriculture Equipment Dealers

blue start your quote today button

We have a program built specifically for Equipment Dealers and all of your specialized needs - With very competitive pricing to save you money

Proudly Serving your California Agriculture Equipment Dealer Needs - From Eureka To Sacramento, Napa to Stockton, Modesto To Bakersfield, Orange County to San Diego - well,basically the whole state 

Property Insurance

Building coverage – covers your building(s) or the building(s) you lease.  The optimal coverage for this is “Special Form”;  That is your building is covered for damage by “all risks” with limited exclusions such as EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, NUCLEAR HAZARDS, and more (please refer to each policy for specifics) Protecting your property with the right coverage is what we do.

Contents – This covers your business property that is NOT a vehicle, building, or inventory for sale – generally, furniture, fixtures, inventory, company owned tools etc.  There are many coverage options here, but, REPLACEMENT COST is generally best – NOTE – there are always exclusions, many time limits on types of property and restrictions on WHERE it’s covered

Inventory - We make sure your inventory is covered: At your dealership, in transit and when it's leased or rented to others. (we even cover Flood and Earthquake damage to inventory).

Customer Goods If you have a customers equipment in your shop and it's damaged - we have you protected - regardless of who is at fault.

Employee Tools -If you have mobile technicians who work in the field - we have their tools covered: At the shop, at a customer, or in their vehicle.

Ordinance or Law - Critical to rebuild if you have a loss.  It provides coverage for loss caused by enforcement of ordinances or laws regulating construction and repair of damaged buildings – ie building codes have changed since your building was built. Older structures that are damaged may need upgraded electrical; heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC); and plumbing units based on city codes – Americans with Disabilities Act improvements etc.  Many cities have a building ordinance(s) requiring that a building that has been damaged to a specified extent (typically 50 percent) must be demolished and rebuilt in accordance with current building codes rather than simply repaired. We always make sure you have the coverage to get you back on your feet.

Business Income - If you have a covered property loss and your business is forced to close temporarily, business income coverage can help you: replace lost net income, pay for continuing expenses, such as mortgage / lease, advertising, taxes and payroll, pay for relocation expenses and advertising fees if you set up operations at a temporary site. Business income insurance works with your property policy,  it provides coverage for lost income / revenue due to events beyond your control such as fire, wind, hail, vandalism or damage from vehicles or aircraft that may interrupt your business. Flood, earthquake or glass breakage are typically excluded.

Extended Business Income Critical – this coverage starts AFTER you reopen – since you may have lost customers and cash flow after the loss – this covers the difference between what you ARE earning and what you would have earned without the loss for up to one year after you re-open

Extra expense coverage - Extra expense insurance covers expenses above and beyond normal operating costs if your company is temporarily shut down. Depending on your type of business, extra expense insurance by itself can sometimes provide sufficient coverage.

Options and endorsementsIn addition to basic coverage, which is essentially earnings insurance or reimbursement insurance, there are different options and endorsements to provide additional coverage to fit any of your specialized needs.


Liability Insurance


Liability Insurance – General Liability and Garage Liability: Premises and Operations, Product Liability and Completed Operations - with Aggregate limits that are PER LOCATION (That means more protection for you if you have multiple locations)

Liability for LEASED / RENTED EQUIPMENT  - regardless of who has custody of your equipment - we have your liability exposure covered.

Umbrella Policies - Extends coverage over and above your other liability coverage.We make sure you have enough coverage to be adequately protected.

Employment-Related Practices Liability Insurance - Covers: Discrimination,  wrongful termination, Wage and Hour Violations, ICE investigations,  wrongful refusal to employ, invasion of privacy or defamation claims made by your employee against you.

Directors and Officers Liability Insurance - Coverage where a poor decision was made by a company’s board of directors or officers resulting in a claim for damage.


Crime Insurance

Crime coverages include: Theft of Money & Securities – both inside and outside your location, Employee Dishonesty – embezzlement of funds or property, Fraud and Counterfeit, Computer Theft, Data Compromise, even coverage for Malware and hacker intrusion.   

Commercial Auto Insurance


Liability –We blanket this  - which means you and your employees are covered to drive anything you own or have permission to drive - and there are NO Aggregate limits on Auto Liability coverage.

Uninsured Motorist – protects anyone in a company vehicle for injuries casued by someone with NO insurance OR NOT ENOUGH insurance.

Physical Damage Coverage – ALL company vehicles are covered

Towing, Rental Reimbursement, Hired & Non Owned, and Glass coverage - with NO DEDUCTIBLE are all included.

© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder